Saturday, April 11, 2015

First Day of Pre-K; September 8, 2014


September 8 brought the first day of Pre-K for Mr. Moose!  He loves school.  He loves learning.  He loves being social.  It's been a successful year again this year.  I can't believe we are nearing the end of the school year already.  I hate that I'm so behind, but it's better late than never!  It feels good to catch up and to look back at these amazing moments and memories.  

I did a 'Back to School' Promo for work and naturally, Jackson and Sawyer were good test subjects for my advertisements.  I love these shots of Jackson, they totally capture his personality.  The questionnaire is a good reminder of where this little boy is at in life  -  and it warms my heart! 


 And the true 'first day of Pre-K' shots taken the morning before leaving for school!

 It was SNOWING out.  And FREEZING!  Not a typical morning for September 8!  Moose humored me and braved through it...because he's awesome like that!

In October, I was also the one doing the preschool photos for Ellerslie Road Preschool.  Moose gave me his goofball smile and instead of trying again, I kept it.  Why?  Because I'm always preaching to other parents that this is the age, this is the memory, this is who they were at this time.  And this was Jackson, this was the memory - and this is who he is...and I love him just the same!


I can't believe how much he's changed in the past little while.  It's crazy how fast they grow and how unnoticeable it can be sometimes to those who spend every day with them!  These thoughts inspired me to do the side by side from last years day one of Preschool to this years day one of Pre-K!

 Clearly it was a much warmer day in 2013 than in 2014!!!

Love You Moose!  So very proud of the boy you've grown to be; kind, helpful, handsome, inquisitive, and happy!  May your thirst for knowledge and being with others never dwindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment