Sunday, April 12, 2015

September 24 - Fall Promo Location Scouts

Every time I run a promo I scout out locations first and always take these two to test the waters.  Quite nice of them, really, to play along!  I often wonder for how long!?  How long will they cooperate for me and want to help me!?  Hopefully forever (wink wink).  This location ended up being the one I used for my fall promo and it was beautiful!



 This picture has become my favorite Jackson & Sawyer picture of all time!  I don't think it will ever be topped.  It warms my heart every. single. time. I look at it.  It summarizes their whole little special relationship to me.  Just magic.  The love and fun they share together; I couldn't have dreamed of anything better for these two!
 May their hearts always stay young and full of joy!  May they always find ways to laugh together, support each other, and help each other!  May they stay best 'Bruds' into their future years!

No comments:

Post a Comment