Tuesday, April 7, 2015

LEGOLAND - Waterpark

The Legoland Waterpark was one of the most enticing parts of planning our trip to Legoland.  The snippet at the beginning of the Lego Movie made it seem Ah-mazing.  It was not.  It was average, at best.  I am pretty sure the boys had just as good of a time, if not better, at the World Waterpark at West Ed.  I sound like such a negative Nancy.  I just really feel so deflated when I look back at our trip to Legoland!  It's been about 7 months since I've updated the blog and a big part of that is just being mentally stuck on not wanting to go through our trip photos!  Sad...but true!  It just seemed to be a road block - but soon I will be onward and upward to things like Christmas photos and Easter and exciting news!  Anywhos...back to Legoland...and the waterpark.


One of the highlights of the waterpark was the pirate ship ride.  Long line, short ride - but fun nonetheless.  That's what amusement parks are though - long lines!  I guess because of the heat it just felt so much worse!  Word of the wise...do not attempt an amusement park in California in AUGUST!  

No comments:

Post a Comment