Saturday, April 11, 2015

Goodbye California! September 2014.


This is it!  I never thought I'd get on here to blog about this trip and felt like it just got to the point where I didn't want to go back because it looked like so much work...but it's done and I can move on!  It was a fun time to get away.  Some highs and lows, but isn't that typical of any trip?! 

Trevor found this ice cream place where they make ice cream right infront of you using Nitro.  It was a little bit anti climatic for me, but the boys thought it was cool and enjoyed the end result.


 Our last moments by the pool!

 This little lizard somehow got caught in our umbrella in the pool!  We tried to help him out but he was scared and just kept doing circles around it.  Poor buddy.  We know what happens when they get stuck in umbrellas and don't find their way out!  I remember once, a couple years back, finding basically the skeleton of a lizard after removing a chair cover.  They just don't make it with the heat!  Luckily, we were successful and this little guy finally scurried away!

Well, there you have it!  I'm back.  I'm updating.  And I will keep going.  Nothing like the boys birthday party being around the corner to really push to catch up!  I have a yearly tradition where I make a slideshow of the boys past year...so this has me really wanting to get back on track!  Tick Tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment