Sunday, April 12, 2015

September 30 - Grandkids Shoot

My parents are super hard to get gifts for.  They don't need anything.  They never want anything.  But they do love their grand boys.  So I thought I'd put some time into getting some photos done of the four of them.  Coordinated outfits, snuck to their backyard so it was in a more special location, and between my sister in law and I, we got some good shots of these four gremlins!  Can't complain about these photos - I think they were well worth the effort and being wrapped under the Christmas tree!


Love the group shots.  Sometimes getting 4 critters 4 and under to look and smile can be a chore, but so worth it.  I love that we were able to get two useable group shots and many others to fill their frames with memories.  Now if only they would stop growing so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment