Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fun in the Sun - September 2, 2014

Just some photos of us in the sun!  Sometimes it's important to stop and take pictures of them just as they were at this stage.  Their faces, their expressions, their sillies.  I'm sure they are tired of it - but one day they will appreciate it.  In fact, more and more recently they LOVE looking back at photos of themselves and things they've done.  We've been on the blog a lot looking back through memories.  It's been a lot of fun listening to their comments or seeing what things they want to look at!  On this particular day I knew we were rounding the end of our trip - and while I had lots of action shots - I wanted some smiles.  And, surprisingly, I wanted Trevor to take some pics of me and them.  It was an 'I don't care' day.  A 'I want to be remembered as being a part' day too.  99% of the time, I'm behind the camera and sometimes wonder...when they are looking back, will they think I wasn't there?  Will they remember that I was right there in the pool with them?  Will they know what I looked like?  So - swimsuit and all - they will have that memory!  

I love these two faces more than I'd ever imagined.  It's true, you don't know until you have kids just how much they change you, your life, and your future.  In 10 sleeps we will be back down in this swimming pool...and they are so excited!



 This face though...how can it not be photographed!?...

 I love Mooses strut up to the perch here!  His expression just sums up how happy these moments are!

Not happy at all!...

 Nothing turns you into a kid again or encourages you to be a part than small humans loving life!...

 These moments...these are the moments that I want to remember...the brotherly moments of silliness!  If you can't hear it while looking at this picture, maybe this subtitle will help you... 'RRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR'!

 We weren't the only ones out enjoying the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment