Thursday, October 13, 2011

Update!

I really don't know where the past (almost) week has gone!  I do know it's been really crazy...Here's an update!

- On Saturday I had SEVEN photoshoots.  Yup, 7!  I was gone pretty much the whole day doing back to back minis and a family shoot.  It was a fun day, but exhausting! -
- Sunday I had a photoshoot!  Twin 2 year olds!  Always cute, but always a challenge! I also got some edits done :) -
- Monday morning Trevor got home after 10 days of night shift.  He slept until we went to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner (YUM YUM!); he never quite fully recovered, so our sleep schedule has been off.  One night he was hot tubing at 3 AM trying to unwind -
- Tuesday was all about errands during the day.  We got Moose his big Christmas present, and I had a couple adjustments at the chiropractor.  We tried to all nap in the afternoon.  Jackson was the most successful!  We then went on a nature walk and met up with the Cottons for a 'family' dinner!  It was long overdue and very nice!- 
- Yesterday was a bit more running errands, a quick visit with Grandma and Grandpa and then some house cleaning and studio set up as I had a newborn shoot last night - and it was EXHAUSTING!  At least three hours long.  Wrapped it all up quite late and crawled into bed - 
- That already brings us to today :(  Trevor leaves today ALREADY.  But, the plus side is it's only ONE week this time and he'll be on days not night.  What's on our agenda before he goes?  Go to buy our family pumpkins for our traditional carving night next time he's home.  He's afraid they'll get picked over if we don't do it this now! -

Thanks for your patience!  I'M BACK!  And the next post will be loaded with photos :)  Cute ones too from our nature walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment