Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Lil Baker

Tonight we decided to make pumpkin cupcakes (yum yum by the way) and it was the first time Moose and I bakes together.  It was actually pretty fantastic - and he was a good help!  He helped put the dirty measuring cups in the sink, he helped hold the mixer...scrape the bowl...insert ingredients, and lick the beaters and bowls (the BEST part!  Isn't that why we make cupcakes in the first place?!).  Anywhos...it was a first, and went great - and I look forward to other baking experiences together!


What he doesn't know it that tomorrow he gets to taste the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Hey moose, I think you got a little somethin on your cheek. lol

    Looked like fun family. Hope you save one for me.

    Miss you guys.

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete