Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Time!

Yesterday we did our family pumpkin carving!  It was fun!  It really reminded me how much Jackson has changed since last year!  It was actually a lot of fun, but my favorite part is always enjoying the toasted pumpkin seeds after!  YUM YUM!

Supervising Dada!

 And the finished products!...
Kia's dog bone!
My favorite!  We did a car for Jackson because, well, he LOVES cars right now!  I think it's adorable!
I used a drill to write BOO, but I'm really bummed that the letters aren't the same size.
Trevor thinks he's so clever!  He did an iPumpkin!  What the heck is an iPumpkin!!?  He did it well though!
All ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun family! Can't wait for next year's pumpkin carving. Don't know how I'm gonna top my iPumkin?!?!? ;)

    Miss you family Love you

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Can't wait to see them at night with a candle in them.

    ReplyDelete