Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Boy & His Puddle

Our neighbor who has just laid sod has decided that she, while watering her new grass, has to water our vehicle, half our house, and our driveway.  While I'm not a fan, Moose wasn't complaining as it made for some pretty fun puddles!  I wish I had my camera outside, but thank god for iPhones!  I was going to take him away from the puddle and thought...this is what being a boy is all about!  So - I let him be!  At one point, he bent down to drink (maybe?!) from the puddle; and yes, it was muddy!  When he lifted his head - he had a big mud spot on his forehead - it was too cute! He was also fishing out the rocks and handing them to us (after a couple "NOs" when he tried to eat them!).



Miss you already Trevor.  At least we are on a 7/7 shift this time :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL Looks like so much fun! If only he knew how to jump in the puddle.

    Miss you mommy and Jackson...Nice smelling Kia too ;)

    Love you guys

    XOXOXOX

    7 Sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Auntie would have liked to play in those puddles too Jackson! I love your little mud prints!!! Soooo much fun!! And you weren't kidding about watering all your stuff?!?! Whats with that?!?! LOL

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete