Thursday, August 4, 2011

Puppy LOVE

This boy loves his puppy so much and he really has learned to be soooo gentle with her!  She is hands down the ONLY one that gets hugs or kisses freely.  She is the only one he chases around to cuddle!  I am soooo jealous of my dog!  Jackson has started to say Kia.  This morning he said "Hi Kia" from his high chair.  He also says 'tickle tickle tickle' when tickling with his fingers.  It is my new favorite thing.  I have been trying to catch it on a video all day!  He did it for a split second in the video below, but I will keep trying.  This sequence of photos shows how he casually approaches his puppy for cuddles!

Enjoying some milk!
Wanting to share milk with his puppy - - - sooo cute!
And then the cuddles began!
Casually making his way in there!
So happy she makes him!
"Ohhhh I love you my puppy!"
PEEK!
HANDS DOWN - MY FAVORITE!

"I squish your cheeks to show you how much I love you just like people squish mine!!"

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love how much he loves Kia.

    Keep working on your new words mister

    Love you family

    ReplyDelete