Thursday, August 25, 2011

Missing Dada

Although today should be 'daddy coming home' day, it's not.  It sucks.  I'm tired.  Jackson's been off this past week between teething and maybe some sort of bug.  We just miss Trevor.  I knew I missed him, but I didn't realize how much Jackson is getting that he's gone...until this morning...when he broke and melted my heart at the same time.  

He is into climbing EVERYTHING.  Especially the couch and our bed.  Anywhos...this morning he climbed right up our couch to Trevor and my wedding photo and was just enthralled with it.  He wouldn't stop saying 'hi' to it and looking at me with smiles.  I said, 'is that dada?'.  I then said lets blow kisses, and he kissed his hand and placed it on the photo twice.  Priceless.


1 comment:

  1. This post made me really sad :( I miss you guys too. Think about you all the time.


    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete