Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Little Project

Other's have had their framed version of Jackson's first piece of artwork for weeks now, and ours was still sitting in the laundry room closet.  Jackson and I went to get a 11x14 frame.  Brought it home.  Excitedly I went to cut his art to put in and there was no section big enough for the frame :(.  So, the next day we went back and got two smaller frames...which I am so grateful for because I think it looks better and has more future potential as well! It also gave me the opportunity to include my favorite picture from his art making!  

I LOVE it!  It was the perfect addition to our upstairs bathroom (aka. Jackson's bathroom)!  

I spent a good hour this morning in this bathroom.  Not all that time was hanging photos...the rest was cleaning up a rather big mess...which I'll get back to in the next post!  For now, I am going to enjoy this wonderful accomplishment :)



 My little helper...who was anything BUT a help this morning!  But I still can't resist that face!


 I was unable to find our hammer anywhere (note to husband...the tools need to be organized - as well as the rest of the basement!).  I did, however, find my own little trusty crafting hammer!  Me and my hammer got the job done just fine!


 I love days where I get stuff like this done!  I have peeked in the bathroom each time I passed it again today...just to admire the new addition!  Ah, simple things amuse me!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the project babe. Can't say i could do a better hanging job. Your dad would be proud. Found the center of the apex, the right height, same height. hehehe

    Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete