Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Bike Ride

We finally had our first bike ride.  It was really just around the block, but we finally did a test run!  Moose had NO IDEA WHAT THE "F" WAS GOING ON!  His face afterwards was priceless.  I'm sure he'll warm up to the idea...but he really had no idea what the deal was!

Putting on the helmet!
Ready to go!
 And when we got back and lifted the screen, this is the face we found!


 He was talking to me during the ride, and I'd give anything to know what he was trying to tell me!  In his defense, it was right before bed time and he was very tired and is still getting over his battling of the blues the past couple days.  So, maybe it wasn't the best time to take him!  Nonetheless, he did great and I didn't fall off my bike.  But man, am I out of shape!  It's been forever since I've been on a bike and you forget how it feels!  Next time we'll aim to go around the block twice!  Hahaha. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha That is truly a WTF face. lol

    Looks like fun family! Sorry I couldn't be there for the first bike ride.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete