Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding Invitations, Hot Yoga, and STUFF!

Wedding invitations! What was I thinking!!??! I spent all day Sunday working on the invitation (notice how that word was singular!). We are still working on finalizing the ONE invitation before I mass produce it! I think the Michaels store should know me by name now, it ridiculous how many times I've been there the past week! It is a long process and I can promise you - - - every one has an opinion. I am open to input, but sometimes it's hard to accommodate everyone's beliefs, styles, and points of view. I am doing my best, but don't quite want to share yet! What's the fun in that?! I am not working this hard to blow it away in some picture! This puppy deserves the real deal and the proper opening in person via mail! So keep your fingers crossed that some major FAST work gets accomplished this weekend! I have a great MOH that has dedicated her Saturday to me...should be fun, I'm quite looking forward to it!
Other than that...there have been two more driveways prepped this week for pouring...and NEITHER of them are ours! Ugh, I wonder what it's like to park in the garage?! I have tidied the laundry room as Trevor was sweet enough to bring me my black cabinets. It looks SO much cleaner in there! I can actually SEE the counter top! Things are coming together piece by piece! Below is the clean, tidy laundry room...with...wait for it...NO LAUNDRY in it! It is a beautiful thing! I find that doing laundry is so much more enjoyable and easy when it is not in the scary basement (and when you have to see it every day!). Before, it was hidden so I would neglect it...for a long, long time. This new layout and house is so great!
Today at work, the cutest thing happened. I had my second last session with the Grade 2s and 3s at Hillview. After my Grade 2 class (before recess) one little boy followed me down the hallway and in his little shy voice said "just in case I miss next week because you never know what happens, I wanted to tell you thank you for coming and having fun with us". He was soooo cute! Made my day!
We received our first wedding present from aunty Avis and uncle John last night! It is going to be soooo tempting staring at me every day! Thank you so much for the visit, the laughs, and the gift - you're so kind to make time to see evey one on your very short trips out here!
Well off to put my yoga gear on!!!
Yoga, it's day 3 today. I'm hoping I fall into a routine! Damian was the teacher last night, and I HATE his classes. He keeps it at least 10 degrees hotter than everyone else, and trust me - that makes a huge miserable difference! But, I am leaving in half an hour to do it all over again! He's not there tonight, and I hope to avoid most of his classes throughout the next 30 days!
Trevor comes home tomorrow and we have an appointment with the photographer Tuesday night because she's back! YAY!
xoxo


So nice, yet so functional!

Do these look familiar to anyone?! LOVE THEM!

Clean as a whistle!

Can you see how it taunts me? Kristy...KRISTY!! AHH!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the laundry room. It really adds to the room and has made a big improvement.

    Looking forward to coming home tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete