Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a Weekend!

Well, the weekend just FLEW by! Saturday I went to yoga and then Nicole came over and helped with invitations! It was a lot of work, and I wouldn't of been able to get through them all without her! We had a good time...it was fun, relaxed, and very productive - what more could you want (besides maybe a nap!!)?!? She left quite late and Trevor and I fell asleep watching a movie.
Trevor was so very excited that he got to get his new entertainment gadgets! All I can say is THANK GOODNESS the package came with free installation...it was ridiculous! They were here Saturday from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM! I felt very bad for them...they were only supposed to be here for 3 hours...so lets just say it didn't go well! Needless to say we are now the proud excited owners of a pretty great bonus room! Too bad we've been so tired to enjoy it! Every time we put a movie on we fall asleep! Man, we're lame!
Today was equally as busy. I went to yoga...and Trevor got busy fiddling with buttons on the new tv, etc. So, when I got home, we went shopping for a coffee table and end table. We pretty much knew what we wanted. I think we are going to go back and finalize the sale tomorrow! So very exciting! It will be the last furniture we have to buy. After that it's just the odd wall decoration/picture here and there...it will be nice. We are definitly settling in nicely. We then had my parents over for a DELICIOUS bbq courtesy of Trevor (he's good on the grill!) and talked wedding talk! Wedding, wedding, wedding! All the details are endless! It's definitly coming quickly! June seems to be a busy month for wedding stuff, whether it's meetings or shoe shopping, we have our hands full!
After my parents left we went for a truck ride and stopped on the side of Ellerslie where we kept seeing a pathway that looked exciting...let me save you the dissapointment...it's not exciting. What we were hoping to be a nice trail in nature turned out to be a big dump! I mean freezers, garbage, motors, clothes, glass. Gross. Kia didn't mind, I'm sure she thought it was great to have more stuff to pee on, but we were sure disappointed! We did manage to see a dear! So, until Kia scared her away, that was nice!

Hope you all had a good weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment