Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy Weekend

Wow, it's Sunday morning and it has been a CRAZY weekend! I haven't been feeling all that great, especially today. The heat doesn't help! I miss my airconditioned home - as does Kia I'm sure! C'est la vie!
Yesterday was a HUGE day. Keri came into town and we all rocked out our shopping. It went far smoother than I had expected and we were successful on a number of levels! In fact, I would have to say we were MORE than successful! We were able to get the bridesmaid shoes (all ladies agreed!) and surprisingly found the perfect flower girl dresses! They are beyond adorable. I was lucky enough to see Ms. Ava in hers. She's pretty shy still in front of me - but Keri said she's pretty happy with it! Those two girls are going to be total show stealers, I just know it! I can't wait to see them both that day! I am very happy that Keri got a chance to come into town to meet the girls and see everything coming along. It's nice having her here and she got to sneak a peak at the house - which was soooo nice to finally show her. Thanks Keri and have a safe drive home :)
We also got all the girls to the seamstress. I am shocked at how amazing the dresses look. Seeing all the girls together in their shoes and dresses and having the flower girl dresses and tuxes picked - I am really starting to get a visual of the day! I think it is going to be beautiful!
Trevor is out of town working nights...always frustrating. We never really get to talk until he switches to days - so basically for the first 3 to 4 days up there we live on good morning and good night text messages. It sucks. I miss him.
On a brighter note, I am sitting here waiting for my mom to speed her late butt over here so we can go to Southgate for a bit to look for an outfit for her before my hair and makeup consultation! I was up at about 6 am this morning with butterflies, and I am pretty sure it is due to this appointment. I am excited and nervous. I hope all goes great. It is a crazy feeling to know that I am going to be looking at the same face in the mirror in a few hours that I will see looking back at me in a few months on that very special day! WOW - time flies!
Hope all your weekends are FUN-tabulous! I wish I was out planting flowers in my flower bed, but right now I'll totally settle for staring at my new driveway!
No pictures this time - just a quick hello!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment