Saturday, August 30, 2014

Water FIGHT!

These photos are from August 11!  There is a story behind the water sprayers that will have to wait for another time, but all you need to know is that the boys LOVE them a water fight!  And you know who else loves a water fight?  Ms. Izzy!


The waterfight turned into a hydrate Izzy fight.  She LOVES water and I'm sure thought this was just the best game they've ever played together!

 Right now we are in California and looking at these photos of Izzy makes me miss her...I want a cuddle.  I hope she's having fun.

 This was Jackson's 'Transformers stance' while watering the flowers!

Photos like these are hands down my favorite.  Just the boys being the boys in their own element doing what they love.  I love that.  These are the moments I will value the most when looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment