Monday, August 11, 2014

'NACK!!!

The ongoing joke around here is Sawyer's constant demanding of a 'NACK!  He doesn't pronounce the 's' so it's just a bellowing for 'nack.  Constantly!  We now have a following of people who have taken to the demand, so it's an ongoing use!  I've been playing around a lot with my birthday present from Trev this past week - I purposely didn't set it up for over a month because I knew it would consume me!  And it did - in a great way.  I've missed crafting and with photos, I haven't had much time!  So, one of the first things I actually tackled was making Sawyer a shirt!  Trev and I have joked for a long time about him needed a 'nack shirt!

The joke continued when our favorite family, the Lacina's showed up for dinner while passing through from Saskatchewan to Sylvan.  Sawyer was sporting his new shirt when Amy couldn't believe it!  Over their Saskatchewan holidays the joke of their family became Rielle's use of 'NACK!  How this detail skipped all our conversations, I do now know - but lucky for them - I still had one more blank white shirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment