Monday, February 10, 2014

Snotty Noses and Cutting Teeth

Slowly we've been falling under the weather over here.  First Sawyer, than me.  Or was it me and then Sawyer?  Doesn't matter, either way we are both snotty and grumpy!  Sawyer's also cutting his 2 year molars.  All four of them at once; which isn't a surprise as he has always cut teeth in quantities of 4.  I guess it's a good thing to just get all the pain and discomfort over with at once.  Or at least that's what I tell myself.  He is definitely uncomfortable and in pain.  Then throw in a constant snotty nose - which I'm sure is just annoying!  I can empathize - I have a snotty nose as well!  Colds suck, but they are part of winter!  It may be slowing us down, but not holding us back!

Jackson and Sawyer frequently come up with all sorts of games to play using our chairs and bar stools.  Either they line them up as a bridge to crawl under or hike across or they use them to hide under for hide and seek or they create monster truck ramps - really the possibilites are endless!

On this particular morning, they quickly became a bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment