Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tree Picture

I am going to try to remember to take this picture each year.  

I love that it shows the difference a year can make.


Here is a flashback to 2012s!

SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF 2013 CHRISTMAS

- Jackson bought his own gifts at the Festival of Trees for all of us and was so proud for us to see what he had gotten us! -
- Jackson loved tracking Santa on Christmas Eve which was fun -
- Jackson got his Rescue Bots from Santa and has slept with all of them ever since -
- Sawyer was able to open his own gifts and enjoy the fun more this year -
- Out of all the gifts the $3 rocket launcher has been the biggest hit -
- Sawyer loved his glow car that Jackson got him -
- Trevor got a dehydrator and has been trying out different things since -
- I got diamond earrings from Trev that were completely unnecessary but BEAUTIFUL -

2 comments:

  1. Oh how they've changed so so much in only a year. Time goes by so fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. création de site internet

    ReplyDelete