Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mooseism

Moose-ism:  
A phrase or expression by Moose
Any part of a conversation with Moose

Now that Moose is getting older (and doesn't stop talking!), I'm going to start posting some of his 'moose-isms'!  Enjoy!


Thursday December 13, 2012

We decided to go to West Edmonton Mall in the morning.  
Parking Lot - Busy.  Bathroom - Packed.  Two Weeks before Christmas - Crazy Mall.

Me: Jackson lets go to the potty, you didn't go before you left.
Moose: No Potty.
Me:  Well, I have to go potty, so you're coming with me!

In Potty, Jackson goes immediately.

Moose:  Mommy go on potty.
Me:  Mommy didn't actually have to go potty, let's go wash our hands.
Moose:  Ya, Mommy go on potty now.
Me:  Okay, Mommy will go on potty.

Moose:  OH NO!  (loud enough to startle me and probably people in adjoining cubicles)
Me: What honey, what's wrong?!
Moose:  WHERE DID MOMMY'S PENIS GO?!  (As loud as a panicked 2 year old can possibly be!)
Me:  Shhhh, Mommy doesn't have a penis honey.
Moose:  MOMMY LOST HER PENIS!?  (Even more panicked now.  It's actually endearing how much he is concerned about my lack of penis!)
Me:  Ohhhh Dear.

Busy Bathroom Around Us: Muffled laughter, giggles, and chuckles.

Internal Me:  Why couldn't we have had this conversation at home!?

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHA!!!! I laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes! How I wish I was in the stall next to you!!!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome.
    Kids sure do say what is on their mind

    ~C

    ReplyDelete