Thursday, June 12, 2014

Birthday Bash Part 2

Here are some of the details!

I cheated and used the boy's Duplo figurines, but I'm allowed to cheat a bit, right?!  Two cannons on one side for Sawyer, four on the other for Jackson.

Can't forget to take time out to have fun!

The goody bag stuffing assembly center!
 


I just love the tic toc croc cupcake cake and it was so easy peasy!


 I decided to make candy sticks.  40 of them to be exact.  It only took me 2 1/2 friggin hours.  Bad idea.  Yummy result!


The pirate ship was pretty awesome.  It (thankfully) took up less space in our yard and covered the sand box well!  It was awesome.  Moose loved it immediately.  Mr. Bear loved it too, but only from afar!  Over the course of two days we couldn't get him to set one foot inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment