Friday, September 6, 2013

Preschool

 Jackson had his first day of Preschool today.  Are all of you also shaking your heads wondering where the time went?!  We sure are.  It was bitter sweet.  I am very excited for him, but I will most definitely miss my little buddy.  I held it together!  The hardest part was when we Facetimed with my parents and he was all proud and looked so big and literally was so excited he had one foot out the door!  He will ROCK Preschool, I have no doubt!


Can you see the excitement on his face on the way there?!

We arrived!

 Found our hook...

 And our name tag - and we were READY!!!

Jackson, we are so very proud of you and the little (ah hem, Big) boy you are becoming.  You are gentle, kind, sweet, thoughtful, funny, and as cute as can be.  Today while I watched you in your Preschool classroom, I saw you ask a very shy girl if she'd like to play blocks with you.  She did.  It was the first time she talked to anyone since going into the classroom - and your sweet nature made it happen.  Her mom was so happy and relieved. I was so proud to see how nice you were to all your soon to be friends and how happy you were.  Although we will miss you - we cannot wait to hear about all your adventures and friendships!  

Love You Moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment