Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bike Ride with Buddy Blake

 These photos are from almost two weeks ago!  Hence the shorts and the lack of road rash on Sawyer's face!  Oh how things can change in two weeks.  I really need to sit down over the next week and make an effort to update here.  I literally have had 30 photo shoots in the past 6 days and I'm exhausted.  Both physically and mentally!  I will play catch up on the work front and then dedicate some time to my beloved blog!  Thanks for your patience!  Will see you all soon :)

 Sawyer wants so badly to be like the big boys.  It's probably been my biggest surprise in this whole 'two child' situation.  The fact that Sawyer has just skipped so many stages (toys, etc) just because he wants to be playing with Jackson.  It's kind of sad, and kind of endearing at the same time!  He really has a 'wait for me, wait for me' mentality lately.  Two nights ago I got Jackson ready to go to the Oilers game with me, and Sawyer was right in there wanting his hair done and then he ran and got his shoes and brought them to me.  GULP.  Poor little buddy is underestimated lately and Jackson has gotten to do some pretty cool things.  Date with Nana and Papa, Preschool, Oilers Game.  Poor Sawyer just doesn't get it.  He's at that age where he has SO MUCH to say and feels SO MUCH emotion but doesn't have the vocabulary to put it all together yet; which leads to some moments of frustration, to say the very least.  He is my short fused boy, but when I step back and look at things...it's all in frustration.  He watch every move Jackson makes and thinks he should be able to do it all too...soon Buddy, soon.  Trevor took him on a special walk while Moose and I went to the game.  You could tell by the photos Trev sent me that he was just ecstatic that he got to go do something too!  By himself!  Note to self...try to set up special Sawyer dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment