Thursday, May 16, 2013

Swim Pics

 Although Trevor was incredibly missed during this vacation, I can't put into words how great it was taking a trip with Nicole.  Her and I have been through a lot together.  I adore her.  She will always be 'Auntie Cole' to my boys and a close friend that I will always cherish.  It was nice spending a special trip with her!  The boys, Auntie Cole, and I loved the pool and it was pretty much a daily activity, as mentioned before!


 I feel like Sawyer changed a lot while we were in California.  For one, he cut THREE more teeth (what is it about California that makes this boy teeth!?) - all molars.  Yuck!  He is picking up words and catches me off guard how he mumbles things that sound so accurate I think twice!  He slept like a dream down there considering the heat and the teething.  I felt like he is really starting to come out of his shell!  He's always kinda been the quiet brother - but he's starting to step it up in the personality department!  I love this critter, he is just too darn sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment