Friday, April 12, 2013

Mooseisms

Me:  'Is Sawyer your brother?'
Moose:  'Yup!'
Me: 'How do you know?'
Moose: 'Because he's an Ackerman too!'

Okay then - that about sums er up!



Moose:  'Woah my hands got BIGGER!'
Me: 'I'm sure they did, bud'
Moose: 'Ya they did!  Just last night!'

Everything lately is last night, when it's dark out, two sleeps, etc!  Trying to get a grasp on this concept of time is tricky!



Sawyer's been adventurous and curious lately and has taken to our glass end table that has a bowl with rocks on it.  He isn't aloud to touch it, so when I see that the thought is written on his face I intervene.  This one particular time...I shouted...
Me: 'Sawyer, NO!'
Moose: 'MOM, He's just LOOKING!'
Me: 'He was going to touch them and he is not allowed'
Moose: 'He is just LEARNING Mama'!

Ah yes, how quickly the brothers bond together to form an alliance!  Yikes!  




While waiting for our to-go meal at Swiss Chalet, Moose bring this card to me...
Moose: 'Mama, look - Christmas Eve!'
Me: Sigh 'I love you buddy!'

How sweet is it to see what a child sees (and for the record, he wasn't referring to the food!  Christmas Eve is reserved for family time!).

1 comment:

  1. I love his take on everything. Can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete