Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter Bunnies

I'm not sure if I even mentioned, but I had done an Easter promo a few weeks back with real bunnies.  Dear lord...what was I thinking?!  They poop.  A LOT!  They are smelly and messy and unpredictable.  But, the weekend was quite successful and I am happy it all turned out.  So yes, 10 bunnies later, there were also some sweet photos of the boys (and yes, Jackson was IN LOVE!).


And when we dropped our bunnies off on the Sunday evening, we were able to meet some baby bunnies...

15 MINUTES OLD...

THREE DAYS OLD

THREE WEEKS OLD (AND AS CUTE AS COULD POSSIBLY BE)

1 comment:

  1. If only I kept track of how many times jackson referenced curious george when talking about the rabbits. He could have been more thilled to borrow rabbits for the weekend. Moose helped out with everything from poop patrol to feeding them.

    ReplyDelete