Saturday, November 17, 2012

Two Milestones Captured!

Sawyer has been growing so much lately.  It makes me sad.  In 1 1/2 weeks he cut FOUR of his teeth...pretty much at the same time.  It started when we were in California where he cut two and then two more right when we got home.  They are always so hard to catch on camera, but I think we finally accomplished it yesterday while Sawyer was experiencing another 'first'...eating finger foods (*tear*).  He loved it.  And so did the dog!

Sometimes it's easier to forgo using hands, and just use the mouth!
I really just want to eat that face!  He's so stinkin sweet!
A shot of ALL FOUR!
What do I want next?!
'Whatchyou lookin at?!'
I just loved this face!
A shot of the toppers!
Shot of the bottom ones!

And then Jackson walked in announcing 'LOOK?' and I turned around and this is what I found.  I think a robot?!  He's getting so creative!  One of our favorite things is to listen in on his playing when he doesn't know we're listening!  It's like magic!  CUTE. 

 A glimpse into 10 minutes of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment