Thursday, March 22, 2012

Swimming and Self Portraits

A few nights ago Caitlin and I took Moosey swimming.  He LOVES the water and is completely fearless...which invokes the opposite feeling in me!!  He will just keep walking and walking and walking and even when it gets too deep, he wants to keep going - panic free!  Maybe he will be a little fish - I know I was when I was young!!

He was practicing kicking his legs!  All on his own...experimenting with what he can and can't do!

 Afterwards while I was getting Moose dressed he wanted to play with the 'camera' (a new word I hear A LOT!).  He was way smarter than I gave him credit for and took some self-portraits!  Along with some odd videos!  I have no idea how to turn the camera from photo to video mode...but he figured it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment