Monday, March 26, 2012

Evening Helper

Today was a busy, productive day.  We got laundry and vacuuming done.  We took bottles in.  We went to South Gate to find some bins for Moose's room. We worked on the office and bathroom downstairs.  And we had some play time outside.  I'm tired...are you?!

By the way...the lovely 'Baby?' texts that keep pouring in are only reminding me how pregnant I am and how there really is NO BABY YET.  I think I'm going to instigate the 'Don't call me, I'll call you' rule now!  When Babe decides to come...you all will know - promise!


Jackson LOVES being outside.  First thing on the agenda this Spring is to put the rest of our fence up so that the yard is completely contained.  One of those things that we shoulda finished off last year - but really didn't have the push.  The push is on...he's mobile...he's curious...and he's addicted to being outside!  There are worse things to be addicted to I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment