Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moosey the Big Boy!!

Jackson is not our baby any more.  I know I've been saying this for a bit now...but more and more each day I realize that he really is a little boy now!  He amazes me everyday!  His mannerisms, his vocabulary, his understanding and memory.  He is a little sponge!  Today the weather was amazing and I've wanted to take his photos out at this place behind our house for a bit now - so we did!  And I LOVE them!

L-O-V-E

My FAVORITE!
Doesn't he look so big here?!
I just loved his face here - hehe

We miss you Dada.  Hope these pictures made you smile :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics and the smiles. Looks like it was a nice day out today.

    Getting to be such a little boy!

    Love you and miss you family

    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got to see the pics from a computer. Much better this way! :)

    Are you wearing your new boots mister? Looking pretty sharp! Love the smiles and the goofy ones too. Get a kick out one the two were he is leaning to the side.

    Thanks for the post momma

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I love the setting! He is such a ham!!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete