Tuesday, January 12, 2010

La Quinta







We spent the holidays in La Quinta at my parents' house.  La Quinta is just outside of Palm Springs, and the weather was - for me - perfect!  Not too hot, so just the way I like it.  The above flowers were in my parents' backyard and we had a little hummingbird friend who came and visited them religiously!  They were quite pretty.

I flew down on Boxing Day with my grandparents and mom...security was crazy and our plane was 3 hours late!  It was interesting to see what new 'rules' were implemented...very strange.  Trevor flew out on New Years Day...wish he could have come sooner, but better a short amount of time than no time!





I love this leaf!



These are literally in my parents' backyard.  They are the last lot and have mountains that flank the end of the yard...very cool and very nice.  If you stare at the picture long enough, you may be able to see a road runner!  Okay, maybe not, but if you stared at the real thing long enough - you'd see one - or three!



No comments:

Post a Comment