Monday, January 25, 2010

Petunia Pickle Bottom - Can we be friends?!?!

So I think I have been hit by the baby shopping fever!  I just found the cutest site with the cutest EVERYTHING!  It's called Petunia Pickle Bottom!  I love all their articles ESPECIALLY their diaper bags!  I also love the bedding and onesies!  My favorite is that it isn't ubber pastel cute - it's GORGEOUS!

My favorite is the diaper bags!


Now this is a dreamer!  Will never happen, but I had to share!  It is just over $300 (sick!) but too cute to not share!



It has a fold out changing station, and every way to carry it imaginable!



This one is my maybe!  It is in the price range and equally cute!  Also has a fold out changing station!  Love it!



This is the matching 'clutch' to my oh so favorite diaper bag!  Can you believe it - a clutch?  They are clever.  Check out the picture, even it has a pull out change table!  I love it!  Apparently it is more for just short trips around when you don't want to carry a big ol' diaper bag!

Man, this Petunia Pickle Bottom is trouble!!  The best part??...It is sold at E Children here in Edmonton where Trevor wants to go look at stuff this weekend!  Judging by the website, we could be in for some trouble!  Not sure where this baby fever came from!  But it's great!  Can't wait to start getting the nursery cleaned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment