Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Bump - 19 Weeks, 5 Days

So this little baby bump of ours has started to gain more attention.  I decided to take photos.  I always wear black, but bought this cute floral shirt from Rickis for $9 - STEAL!  So I decided to wear it, and my black tank is dirty, so I only had the white...which is fine under the shirt!  Well when I uploaded the photos, I realized that this bump looks bigger in white!  I thought I wasn't growing until this lovely activity!  It was hard to not shake the camera while taking these, so from now on, this will be a Trevor and Kristy job!  Hopefully that will make it easier!  Sorry about the flash, the pics were very unclear without it. 



 
I thought you would love these Trevor!  We all three miss you!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Love the little baby bump. Our little babe is definitely starting to show.

    ReplyDelete