Monday, January 25, 2010

Moment of weakness!

Well, I finally broke down this morning and watched Twilight!  I was a little against it all due to the crazy amount of hype!  I have had the itch for a couple weeks now to see it, and I finally asked to borrow it from my mom!

I must admit...I liked it.  Sadly, I didn't want it to be over!  I'm not about to go buy a t-shirt or claim it's the best movie of all time...but it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be - and admittedly, I'm eager to see the sequel! 

For a long time I was trying to figure out who I thought that girl looked like...my educated comparison is a brunette Alicia Silverstone.  Anyways, that's neither here nor there!  Just wanted to share that I ventured over to the 'dark' side - and enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment