Friday, November 27, 2009

Snorkeling Adventures!


See the Sting Ray? He was cool!


We totally got caught up in this school of tiny fish! Kinda freaked me out!


Trevor the snorkeler!


It was hurricane season and daily we got a storm around the early afternoon! The day before this the storm was BAD and I was convinced we were doomed - when I saw this storm rolling in as we were snorkeling, I started to hope for the boat and land!


Our flippers!


The brain!


As the storm rolled in, so did this green GOOP!





Cool school of fish finding their way through the green goop!


The weirdest creature I've seen. He has wings, fins, and hands. Ubber interesting!


I think the fish know the green goop means a storm is rolling in!


Cool eel!





An Angel Fish!


Not sure what these were, but thought they'd look great in my house!


Pre-storm calmness!

The last adventure to post about from out Jamaican get-a-way! Our Snorkeling Adventure! Trevor and I really enjoyed the snorkeling. It was a lot of fun and we got to see a lot of cool creatures! The guides, again, were quite entertaining! It was a lot of fun and I think next time we may get our own snorkeling stuff. This other couple had their own cool little kits that were tiny and compact but had everything they needed! I envied them as I placed the salty mouthpiece in and stuck my feet in the wet flippers!!!! All in all a great experience! It rained on us at the end but we got back to the shore before the better part of the storm hit! Phew!!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Ahh such great times in Jamaica. I always enjoy the excitement of your new posts. Can't wait to come home! Miss you like crazy.

    Hugs to Kia

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete