Monday, August 24, 2009

'Showered' with love and well wishes...

Here is the first post of many for the shower on Saturday! It was a lot of fun and a huge success! Thanks to all of you who made it possible! And a special thanks to Nicole for being the planner!

I love Kate's cute baby face here! Only she knows what's going on!!
My very darling cousin, Jeannine
Nicole giving orders!
post-present opening! I can't wait to get cooking!
post-present again - look at all the great stuff!
opening my new punch bowl! Loved it!
Mmmmm, cooking! Thanks Clo!
Opening more presents...
Some of the 'crew'
more of 'the crew'
Kia helping me out!
The before shot! Look at all those presents!
Awkward smile in the hot seat!
One of the only pics of Casandra.
I just loved the look on my face here! It made me laugh!
Grandma enjoying her very delicious cupcake!
The food! Great job ladies!
Food again!
The amazing cupcake tower! Thanks mom!
This creepy creepy look made me laugh!
Am I trying to be a creeper with Nicole! So funny...
Me and Clo! Love you! You are so amazing! Thanks for snapping photos!

More to come very soon...this is all I had time for and the site kept freezing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like a great shower and time had by all. It's been a while since a new post. I check every day babe. It was worth the wait!

    See you tomorrow,

    Hugs to Kia. Love You.

    ReplyDelete