Thursday, August 27, 2009

'Showered' with love and well wishes con't...

Finally I was able to upload more photos from the shower on Saturday. It's so much easier when the site cooperates!!! I am so excited, can you believe we have just over two weeks to go!? AHHHHH!!!

My mistresses of ceremony! Ms. Sandi and Ms. Della!

The beautiful tumblers my mom got us...they are so nice!

Nicole and I getting the breadmaker out of the wrapping paper we were trying to salvage!!

Grandma playing my new Solataire game from Sandi (such a great gift!).

Kia being oh so sweet as she was all day!

I opened the gift and card from Anne, and I knew it was from her because of the personal hand-made card, BUT - when I opened it - there were no words! I wasn't going to say anything, but she asked! So, we were all having a good laugh about her forgetting to write in her card! My mom especially!

Cleaning supplies! Something Trevor and I will equally share! hehe.

Don't we look focused!? I wonder what we were learning about!?

Someone caught this photo of my tears after I opened the handmade mirrors from my grandma. I knew my grandpa had taken all this time to hand pie-cut and sandblast these very special mirrors and it melted my heart! I was trying to hide behind them, Nicole informed me they were see-through, so my efforts were all for not!!!

Nicole giving away the quiz prizes...

Stephanie who I haven't seen in too long! Next year at this time, she will be a married girl too :)

Clotilde diligently fulfilling her photographer role! Thanks :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment