Sunday, July 12, 2009

Zoo for TWO!

Greetings ALL!!! My oh my it has been a long time since I've posted. This is not due to a lack of effort for trying - as I've been trying to post pictures for over a week with no success from the website! But this morning I had a bit more luck! Time is counting down and our summer is close to being half over! For those of you who know me well, you know I'm totally okay with that!! Plus 30 weather isn't my style!

So a couple of weeks ago Trevor and I went to the zoo on a Tuesday evening for a 'course' called Photographing Animals. It was really awesome, and I don't think I would want to do the zoo any other way now! Basically we went in after hours with about 10 other people and got a personal tour of the zoo including the ability to go into some of the cages or having the animals brought out to us! It was a really unique experience that I loved! Below are just a few of my favorite photos from the evening! I especially loved Lucy the elephant...apparently we were the first people allowed in to see her...she was so awesome. If she were a kitten, she would have been purring with happiness - but - she's a huge elephant, so what did she do!? DANCE!!! She was so sweet doing her little happy elephant dance and posing for photos! LOVED IT!

xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! Love what you did with them too. Our zoo date was so much fun. Looking forward to next time!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete