Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hot Nights in the City!!!

Running around after her dip in the river like a C-R-A-Z-Y woman! I could barely catch her with the camera!

Mid-shake! Yikes!

Alina in the water with the pooches...looking oh-so-happy!
Alina the dog-whisperer - - - or the treat holder, you decide!
Shakin' her sillies out!
Ahhhhh....coolness at last!
Testing the waters, watching others play!
An 'other' who was having sooo much fun!
Good swimmer!

Here's some photos of the crazy dog park experience! Alina and I went at about 9 pm last night and it was a great break from the heat...much cooler down by the river! I always enjoy this place...nothing beats the dog park!!! I think Kia would agree!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like you guys had some fun last night!! I'm sure Kia was refreshed after being in the cold water.
    Looking forward to more new posts. They help the days pass while I'm at work.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete