Saturday, July 25, 2009

Water Water Everywhere!

Calm

Tornado!

Bubbles Bubbles

Call me crazy, but I see alittle boy facing right with his knee highs and ballcap!

Call me crazier...but I see the shadow of a face with a bullet of water going through it's head!


A while back I took some pictures with my new camera and my goal was to capture a drop of water crowning! Didn't happen, but I found some of the old photos that turned out pretty cool none the less! Water is so interesting...I am still wanting to attempt the crowning of a water drop! Soon I hope! In the mean time, enjoy these interesting shots...you can make your own interpretation, but I've shared mine! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics... and i totally see the face and the boy. you are not crazy... yet... xo

    ReplyDelete