Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Flooded

I have so much catching up on here to do.  But before any of that happens - I'm going to quickly post that our basement has flooded and things are a little bit upside down right now until we figure out how we'll move forward.  The two biggest disappointments are 1)  Trev and my dad laid that floor and it's so sad to see how quickly it can all be ripped up 2)  My studio and office is down there as well as our biggest living/play space.  Things will definitely be a bit different around here for the next couple of months!  Here's to hoping for some productive progress!  

 It always amazes me how much 'crap' we have once you have to get it out of every nook and cranny of the corners of your basement ;)

This morning is all about waiting around to here from insurance company, etc.  Maybe I will get some updates done!  I've had to move a couple newborn shoots to the clients home.  So that's new and different.  Hoping it all works out in the end!  Yuck - you sure appreciate how much easier life is when things work!  This is all over a $30 sump pump part that malfunctioned.  $30!  Haha...a bit silly, hey!?  Ah well, we will move onward and upward and we will get things back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment