Monday, February 11, 2013

Jackson's First Sleepover

February 1st marked the first time Jackson EVER had a sleep over elsewhere without us.  It was such a spur of the moment thing and wasn't how I'd imagined it at all!  In fact, it was completely his idea and Auntie Nicole was totally on board with it all that we just followed his lead, which I think is what made it so easy.  We had gone tobogganing Friday evening and were having ice cream at Nana Selma and Papa Kurts!  Jackson decided that when it was time to leave, he wanted to sleep at 'Auntie Cole's' house.  I was surprised and, I'm not going to lie, a little bit sad!

Me:  'Okay.  But Jackson, Mommy is going to miss you'
Moose:  'It's okay Mama, I love you more'

Haha...yes, he said that.  He's so stinkin cute.

I got this little video from him that night...and I love it...and I love him :)


1 comment: