Sunday, October 28, 2012

Where Have I Been!?

Oh blog...how I've missed you.  This has been an incredibly busy month!  I have been crazy crazy busy with photoshoots...and just now can sit back and say I've caught up.  It's been nuts.  BUT...I've missed posting and I'm sorry I've been gone for so long!

Last time Trev was home we set aside a couple hours to make some baby food and Sawyer has actually been eating  better.  That store bought stuff just isn't like the real deal!  All you have to do is SMELL the jarred bananas to know what I'm talking about!  

We also had Sawyer's six month check up and immunizations and both the doctor and the nurses said we had to cut him off his night feed(s).  It was something we were considering, but after the urge from them...we started sleep training.  It hasn't been as painful as I had thought it would be...and it's making his days and routines much more clearer and easier.  He's napping better and eating better during the day.  He weighs 22 lbs, 7 oz.  Yup...our little tank!  

Anywhose...here's some pics of lil bear!  Cute as cute can be eating his homemade peas...which he quite enjoys!

Mango Face!!!!
Not his favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up on the good nights bear

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I'm usually not a huge fan of eating photos, but I'm in love with these! He is so gosh darn cute :-)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete