Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Special Moments

Special moments can happen at unexpected times!  And I'm so thankful they do!

Sawyer and I haven't been seeing eye to eye the past week and it's been exhausting!  He's been really grumpy, really unsettled, doesn't want to eat - doesn't want to sleep!  BUT, he had a decent night last night and some pretty fantastic naps today!  He's been waking up crying a lot this week after short little cat naps, cheesed off that he's awake.  But today, he has been waking up happy.  HAPPY!  It's a glimpse of the little boy I know!  And I needed it!  It's been a mighty long week with Trev being gone...but we've almost made it!  And this morning, I took some photos of Sawyer to remind myself that these moments, tough or not, go so fast.  And - - - This too shall pass - - - which is what I've been repeating to myself all week.  I hope that the extra needed rest today helps him settle into his happy easy-going self again and maybe even lead to some more restful nights :)

Here's to hoping!

Either way...one more sleep until we are all together again!  Life is always much easier when we're together!


 I love you Sawyer, always & forever - but I think we'd get along a lot better if you slept and ate better......let's try that, okay!?

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers I see a lot of Jackson in those pics!!
    Here's to hoping for a restful night...for both of you :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete