Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Update

Well, this weekend has been up and down.  I've been fighting off a cold that is gradually getting worse - probably partially due to the lack of sleep I'm getting (because of the cold!)!  Mornings have been rough around here and tonight has been the worst so far as I'm battling a headache, congestion, and some stomach nausea.  Fun, fun!

On a lighter note, Trevor and I did a little bit of shopping for baby this weekend!  We also got some stuff done around the house, which is really helping.  We bought cute little coat hangers and I did all the baby's laundry and hung it in the closet - unorganized - but hung!  It was so fun hanging all his little outfits!  We also bought these adorable booties in the spirit of the Olympics!  Also, there was a stellar sale at Old Navy (everything 30% off)!  I was able to get a couple tops for me and some really cute onesies and jeans for the little man!  

Another highlight of the weekend was that we were invited to breakfast with Brennon and Chantal!  We really don't see them nearly enough and it was so great to spend a morning laughing and chatting away!  She was so sweet, she even brought little babe an outfit, stating she couldn't resist!  It is pretty cute, as you can see below!  Again, thank you both so much and we can't wait to see you very soon!

Oh, and the picture of Kia was taken as when I turned around from taking photos of the little man's closet, there she was waiting for her turn!  Man, I love her!








2 comments:

  1. Ms Kia probably thought the new cute itty bitty bootie's where for her.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say congratulations on both your marriage and your impending parenthood. Wishing you a very healthy and happy rest of your pregnancy and all the best as you settle into married life.

    Anne-Marie B.

    ReplyDelete