Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ritchie Brothers Delight

So Trevor had this whole mini date planned for when he landed today.  The Ritchie Brothers Auction was going on in Nisku and that meant LOTS of cool tractors and machines and everything that a little boy names Jackson lives for.  So we went, and he was thrilled.


 We even went into the Auction Halls.  It was pretty cool because they had it open to the outdoors and they would drive the trucks, etc through to the front 'stage' and the auctioneer just did his crazy auctioneer thing!  When it's sold, they stick an orange 'sold' pylon on it and it's on to the next.  Everything happens so fast and I couldn't catch on to what was going on!  It's all quite amazing.  I literally held Jackson's arms down at some points during his excitement because I was so afraid that we would be the not-so-proud owners of a gently used $47,000 service truck!  Eeeek!  

All in all I love that I am married to someone who knows and loves these boys as much as I do and who takes the time to find and plan these mini adventures just for some added excitement and learning in our days!  This was a good one Trev :)

No comments:

Post a Comment