Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jackson's Third Birthday Party *Warning Picture Overload!*

Remember when I posted this...
It was a good summary of how the day went - but really it was just to hold everyone over until I got a chance to get to the rest of the photos!  Which, I now have.  It has been crazy here!  I average about 5-10 photoshoots when Trev is home and I'm starting to pick up a shoot or two while he's gone too.  Needless to say - I've been a wee bit tied up.

Here we go!  Are you sitting down!?  Here is a schwack of photos to fill you in or remind you how fabulous his special day really was!

The Details!  I love this category and go back frequently to see what types of foods I served and how I decorated.  Very helpful in years to come!

We had the traditional 'year in review' slideshow playing the whole party.  I'm always fine with my kids aging until I sit to watch this...then I turn into a sobbing basket case!
My flaming building and 'flaming cupcakes' - more on that another time!
Mooses firetruck cake!  Turned out pretty cute.  And was delicious!
Mr. Moose patiently awaiting his guests arrival!
The present drop zone.  Complete with fireman garments and fire hose!

 And then some of my favorite people began to show up!

My girlfriend, Reece!
Tattoo station!

 Pinata Time!


Cake Time!  This chair is now referred to as the 'cake chair'!

The BEST part of the whole cake experience was after we sang to Jackson and he finished blowing out his candles - he looked up and very seriously inquired 'WHERE'S MY FORK?!'

 Present Time...


 This is rare...

Then we inflated the bouncy/water bouncer and the kids were incredibly entertained for over an hour!  So much fun :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment