Saturday, October 3, 2009

Creepy Critters





What a mean face on this dude! He was HUGE! For the longest time, I thought that the critters scurrying infront of us as we walked at night were lizards, until we finally flickered our flash on one - this is typically what we found! This guy was extra big! Ick! Made me happy we had a second floor room as these would live under the stairs of peoples' balconies! I'll take my lizard friend shown below!




There is a funny story about this creepy flighty friend! If ever you're around Trevor or I, you should ask us about it!




This little guy lived on our balcony and made a daily appearance - usually at night. I would always send Trevor out first to scout for him!




We found a variety of critters on our Jamaican trip! Some creepier than others! We searched high and low all trip for the crickets that were INCREDIBLY loud at night, but no luck! We will have to settle for these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment